Naomi Campbell- Editor at Large


One my favorite supermodels, Naomi Campbell makes the switch from model to Editor at Large of the newly launched Interview Russia & Interview Germany. Check out her column in the first issue of Interview Russia which hit newsstands on November 25th. Campbell's exclusive interviews will be featured in Interview Germany on January 20th.

Campbell shared her thoughts on being Editor: “Being an Editor at Large is a new role for me and I’m very happy to be involved with such a prestigious magazine and one that I’ve worked with over the years. I’m looking forward to meeting and interviewing people who are passionate about what they do and learning about their interests, whether it be art, fashion, music or other creative endeavors.”


Photos: InterviewMagazine.com

Share:

0 comments